1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

If you're looking for a modestly used LVA book

Discussion in 'Coupon Swap' started by ClownHo, Nov 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ClownHo

ClownHo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have returned from the meadows and I have a 2014 book remaining.

If you'd like to buy what's left of mine, make me an offer. I donated plenty of cash in Sin City the last few days, and with the holidays coming, I will be making several more donations in the near future. Your offer on my book will go toward a local charity here in God's Country.

The main selling point: the Palms 50% off comp is still available. If that's of value to you, then perhaps this book is.

There is a match play or two available, as well, and a couple of downtown free slot play coupons. Namely Binion's and Four Queens.

As a bonus: I have the Palms ACG $10 match play and $10 free play available that I'll include, should you so desire.

As for other ACG coupons, I'm willing to send one or two, should they be of value to you, no strings attached. Most of it is there, but I used the Orleans match play and Ellis Island free play. (The Riviera match play has been traded away.)

Make it a December to remember if you're going to Lost Wages!

Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.