1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

If you had 48 hours in Vegas... What would you do?

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by RayDay, Feb 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RayDay

RayDay Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What's up VMBers?! Curious to know what other Vegas nightlife vets would do or recommend if they had 48 hours in Vegas. I'll be heading out Solo arriving Friday 3/27 AM heading out Sunday 3/29. I've been to Vegas many times but this is my first solo trip. I dabble in blackjack, sports bets and craps but am not a huge gambler, but I love the day/nightlife in Vegas! My goal is to maximize every hour I'm there and looking to experience as much dayclub/nightclub... even after hours action as I can.

Me: 31 years old, male. Staying at Cosmo which will be my home base.
    Budget: Would like to keep weekend under $3k total if possible. Could potentially up that if epic party calls for it.
    Attitude: Very laid back, not necessarily looking to "get laid" etc. but am looking to be where the action is and am down to go with the flow of whatever happens. Extremely anti-club ******.
    Music: No preference. Destination is not DJ dependent. Never have a bad time at the club.

Any input would be appreciated. Also open to link up with others looking to add a financially stable and dependable person to their bottle service group to upgrade table location.

Thanks for reading!

- Ray

2. TimWhalen

TimWhalen Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cosmo is a great place to set up shop. Something I would recommend doing is check out
    http://forums.jackcolton.com/forumdisplay.php?42-GET-CONNECTED!-Meet-other-site-members-traveling-to-Las-Vegas-when-you-are!

Might be useful for clubs if you want to not do a general admission to a club and maybe do a bottle share?

You are probably going to have some big pool clubs have soft openings by then so that is a great option for an amazing time. Also I find day clubs are better for general admission.

You have March madness that weekend so even posting up somewhere, placing a few bets and watching the games will be a fun.

3. JeJas

JeJas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    48 hours is two days.
    I would gamble 44 hours in total. 1 hour each day to have a shut eye. 1 hour each day to cover drinking, eating and bathroom breaks.
    I am not kidding. That's my typical Vegas trip over all these years.

4. RayDay

RayDay Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Love where your head's at, JeJas! If I were a more hard core gambler this would be my schedule probably down to the hour.

5. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's actually more time than it sounds. I agree with setting up at Cosmo or I'd add Wynncore as an option. Both have a great day club and the top tier nightclubs. For such a short stay, I'd try not to get too shit-faced, as there just no real recovery time and it's no fun bein' hungover for a large part of a short stay. You posted this in the nightlife section, so I'm guessing' a trip to the Rhino or Sapphire might find it's way onto the agenda? I also agree that the NCAA games is a great place for a single guy to cool his heels, make a few bets and survey things. In any event, you're going at a GREAT time and being over the weekend I'm sure will find plenty of things to stick your nose in. Have a GREAT time!!!

6. klawrey

klawrey High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Uhh... Two chicks at the same time!

7. RayDay

RayDay Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wynn is great as well but I find Cosmo has the best party vibe. My philosophy is that I know for a 100% fact the drive/flight home and subsequent day will be rough. I feel I can really push my limits in 48 hours though because the combination of having a great time, adrenaline and staying hydrated can carry me through hangover free for two days.

8. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ahhhhhh... to be 31 again!!! You'll be fine... have a blast!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.