1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

If Jan Rouven is a good magician then I'm a cirque de soleil's athelte....

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by steffycs, Sep 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steffycs

steffycs Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Some years ago I saw and loved Lance Burton's show.. I didn't know it would be his last season, actually I would come back to see him anytime...Do you know if there are any rumors about his coming back?
    The following trips I saw david Copperfield twice, one time He made me disappear, what I could ask more?
    But Lance Burton is still my personal favourite one.
    This summer I went to see Jan Rouven's show...
    I don't speak english well but when he asked to the audience if someone would come on stage to create a connection with him, I would like to get up and tell him that I would come on stage if he would make the money spent for his tickets reappear.
    Terrible.. Awful.. in one magic trick he we saw clearly the girl that he just made disappear under the box.
    In another one he pretended to be bored by a giant drill, but when he was up in air the giant screw tip placed on his addome came loose and everyone saw the trick....
    Do you know any magician show that I could see next time?
    Sorry for my bad english!

2. Nevada Kid

Nevada Kid VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mac King is the BEST!!!

3. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wonder if it was a technical glitch day on Jan's show? I saw his show last spring and it was very good. I also miss Lance Burton.

4. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Saw this show Wednesday night. As someone who has dabbled in magic I'd rate his show average. Seems like a decent enough guy.. His best effect was probably the one Siegfried and Roy gave to him. Lance Burton is the best I've ever seen. I used to do some writing for a gaming publication and interviewed Lance after he signed his original 13 year deal with the MC. A nicer, humbler guy I have never met. I'm not sure if he's planning on performing again anytime soon. He's been spending a lot of time making movie about a magician. It's an Indie that he financed and premieres this fall. Early word is it's pretty bad. Oh well, he needs to get back on the stage.

5. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.