1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

If I earn Diamond status while staying at a CET property..

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Bondy3, Jan 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bondy3

Bondy3 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    will they wave the resort fee at Ceasars if I earn diamond status while staying with them? (ie: I checked in and I was not diamond, but I earned enough points to become diamond) or do I still have to pay it because I was not diamond when I made the reservation?

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The fee isn't really waived. What happens is they allow you to waive paying the resort fee (thus not getting access to the amenities included with the resort fee) when you are diamond instead of making it mandatory. Now, a host may comp those fees on the back end for you, but you should still have to pay the fee for the days you have already stayed in the room before making diamond.

As for the rest of the stay, I think a trip back to the front desk with your new diamond card "should" allow you to waive the fee for the rest of the trip.

3. mrstealth

mrstealth High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This has been discussed several times previously so if you search you may find more information, but the simple answer is NO. Now, your play may result in a host waiving the fee's, however, the fee's are based on the level you were at when you made the reservation.

4. grosx2

grosx2 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is correct, based on my own experience making diamond this past year.

5. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Waiver might be waived on tier. Or it might be waived of play level.

Most comps by the way are tied to PLAY - not tier.

6. martinr

martinr High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I experienced this last July. Went to the Host Office at CP before I checked out and was denied any consideration for any waiver of the fees. Ended up using TR credits for the three night's Resort Fees.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk!
  7. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Some have had it waived but I wouldn't plan on it. And it seems the ones I did read being waived were actually at other CET props vs. Caesars.

Don't forget if you make Diamond early in your trip to check & see if system has updated so you can get your $100 dinner credit. (Sometimes that takes a couple extra days). If you are going later in the year, you can just use it then also. You also would be eligible for 2 tickets to select shows each month (not the big names but some of the standard ones).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.