1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Identity Points for Dining

Discussion in 'Comps' started by irishdave, Feb 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. irishdave

irishdave VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can you get identity points for dining by just giving the server your card (like TR) or do you have to charge it to the room to get points?

2. RynoBU

RynoBU Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can just give the server your card when you ask for the bill and you'll get Identity points for your dining spend.

3. Bgoll279

Bgoll279 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is not exactly how it works. I just came home from there and got screwed on some points. If you charge to a room, no problem. However, the fine print on the Identity web page says "bring a paid receipt to the Identity desk."

I gave them my card for two bills I did not charge to the room, and they gave no credit. $460 x 5 points per plus $23 in resort credit! Don't make the same mistake. I hope that helps. Other than that one complaint, we had a great stay there.

4. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes. If I don't charge to the room I usually take my receipts to the identity desk to get them applied.

5. irishdave

irishdave VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks!

6. RynoBU

RynoBU Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Guess things have changed. I always just gave my server my Identity card and the points were credited to my account. Sorry for the misinformation.

7. jf3976

jf3976 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It says this is an option still on their site but must be inconsistent. I always charge to my room, so am not sure. Sounds like best thing to do is bring to identify desk if not charging to room.

8. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've seen receipts where it says points have been added to my account but then again I've given my card and it didn't say that. I take them to identity desk just to be sure. I wish there was a breakdown online like there is for total rewards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.