1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Ice Bar Question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by bridaman, Mar 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bridaman

bridaman Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello all, my brother and I are heading to Vegas in about a month. He has been doing MyVegas for a while and has a lot of points. Between the 2 of us we have 6 rewards we can get. We used his on rooms, show and buffet. Mine are for fun things. We have wanted to do the Minus 5 bar on every trip just never have. But with MyVegas we just might.

My question is if we got the 2 free entrants do we get the coat as well? The reason I ask is becuase they have the other comp that is for a single free entry with fur coat. The two free entry does not mention anything about the coat. I look at the Minus 5 website and it offers a fur coat upgrade so I am wondering if that is what you get with that comp. Has anyone used this reward and if so could you shed a little light on your experience.

Thanks for the info. :beer:

2. ButterflyMtn

ButterflyMtn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You get a parka jacket instead of faux fur. I did the two entries plus 2 drinks reward last May. Drinks are $12 and up

3. bridaman

bridaman Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info I appreciate it.

4. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been there to the one at Monte Carlo, not on a reward, the regular is just a parka. Fur is just fancy haha. You can't take photos or anything.. so it's not that exciting. The regular admittance is just fine.

Go for the 2, that's a much better deal.

Drinks are expensive, but you realistically can't spend more than like 30 minutes in there. So I wouldn't worry about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.