1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

I Won't Be Able To Sleep For Three Months

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by zamboni, Aug 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So, I am a HUGE music fan. Been to a crap ton of concerts, and I was a little excited about the Eagles playing at MGM. I asked the fiance if I can do one of these solo trips everyone talks about. She agreed. Then through this site, I find out GN'R is playing at the Joint. Yep, tickets to both. Sat night The Eagles and sunday night GN'R at the Joint. I am so freaking pumped up right now, tickets bought, and will be staying at either Sams Town or the Tropicana- still undecided. Distance is no biggie, I will rent a car. The flight and hotel will be booked tomorrow. Lets hear some suggestions, I am actually leaning towards Sams Town. I have stayed at the Tropicana before, but I kinda want to stay at different places everytime I come to town

Super Bowl 2017!!!!
    Super Bowl 2017!!!
  2. chef

chef Resident Buffetologist

Absolutely mind-blowing for you. Can definitely see why you are so stoked.
    Don't have to tell you to have a good time. In fact, the anticipatory pleasure you derive over the next three months will probably surpass the enjoyment most concert-goers have while at the show.

3. Srvanwyk

Srvanwyk Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like a blast! I'm with u always have to try something new!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.