1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

I Thought My CET Comps Went Down

Discussion in 'Comps' started by CinnamintStick, Jul 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CinnamintStick

CinnamintStick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just finished my 4th weekend trip this year. I did not earn as many tier credits on my last trip as I have been. I have 10,250 but my last trip I only earned 2,000 tier credits. Before my last trip the calendar showed I could get comped rooms anywhere and any day of the week. We have also been getting free tickets and shopping sprees. When we got home the calendar would not show Caesars on many of the weekend. I thought I screwed up. I could not get my husbands Birthday comped. It said Saturday was $160 for the Forum tower. I mopped around for three days. Today I got back online and noticed I had a back to back offer at Caesars during his birthday. It was for 3 free days a 2000 k drawing and $300 free play. There other offer was for the two days before his birthday with $300 in free play. But the kicker for us is we got the Octavius Tower Luxury Room. I guess they like us after all. :beer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.