1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

I stayed one day too long...One week in Vegas TR (over the SB)

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Dutch34, Feb 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackjacknut

blackjacknut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice report and wins...however, come on Cosmo...6/5 on $50-$100 a hand, that is just criminal.

2. Dutch34

Dutch34 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the kind comments...as well as the ones chastising me for 6/5. I know...I was kicking my own ass sitting there, but it was a matter of laziness and not wanting to be too far from the room. Had it been a guys trip, it wouldn't have been an issue, but with girlfriend not far away...you guys get it...

Anyway, thought of one other interesting (to me) tidbit. When I checked into Palazzo, their 'security' ushered me up to the valet so that I could check-in and valet my car. It was SB Sunday so they were only allowing hotel guests to use the valet up top. I was dressed in my KCCO hat, jeans and Chive shirt, (I looked like a poorly dressed wannabe!) and the valet asked if I had a confirmation, which luckily I did. Now I could have rattled off any combo of numbers and letters because he didn't check squat, but I found it interesting they were so concerned (and not busy checking folks in) they would go to such measures. I know my cabbie buddy isn't a fan of this 'security' routine...I see why.

3. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Love that $9,900 picture!!!

4. Lady Fortuna

Lady Fortuna Blessed with luck and ignorance...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Enjoyed your TR a lot! Especially the sappiness lol.

Have to say, you threw me off at first with your nickname (Dutch34), as I thought you are from my country, the Netherlands.
    That's why I initially picked your TR to read. But I don't regret it at all! Even though you're American, hehe, only kidding.

:beer:

5. DK528

DK528 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice TR!

I was there at the same time and had a similar thing happen. Monday night hit a $3600 jackpot and was way up for my trip. Supposed to leave Tuesday morning but all flights to NYC were cancelled. Ended up staying til Thurs (and having to find a room during a super busy time) and lost some of my winnings. Came home a winner but not as big as if I had left Tuesday morning.

6. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice report.
    That picture of the money was a bit fuzzy.
    Send it to me and I will take a nice picture of it for you......and maybe send it back. :wink2:

7. VDMTom

VDMTom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome report. I've done the same.. saying to myself just another $200.. then down $2000.. haha.

Hopefully it doesnt happen to you again. :beer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.