1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

I Need valid Slot play coupons for fair trade

Discussion in 'Coupon Swap' started by Sam From CA, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Sam From CA

Sam From CA Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello,

I live in So Cal and I go to Vegas frequently. My comps and offers have been very lousy lately. Still get good room comps, but my slot offers are not impressive anymore to say the least.

Few months ago, I purchased a $25 Cosmo free play coupon for around $10. Meet a dude at a Starbucks and traded $50 cash for his $100 rio slot voucher (the coupons cut the same size as a ticket voucher with the bar code you simply insert in to the machine). These two stand out in my mind of course because I cashed out good wins.

I say this because this is sort of what I am looking for. Maybe you have extra coupons that are good once per player? Maybe the cash trade is better for you right now instead of coupon? Whatever, I am hoping someone has something

I will be in Vegas this weekend, last weekend of October, and mid November. Hopefully you have what I need!!!!!! Thanks