1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

I need some help with seeing a show

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by TuneinTokyo, May 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TuneinTokyo

TuneinTokyo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't typically see theater shows when I'm in Vegas, I'm mostly interested in seeing live music, bands or comedians. I'm also not much into acrobats so I'm not much into Cirque shows. This time around however I'm planning on seeing a couple tribute shows. I have a couple questions hopefully some of you can answer. (R.I.P. Maestro GregRio)

Michael Jackson Tribute show - Is there a live band or is all the music canned (recorded)? Does he change up his sets or can I expect to hear the same tunes as on the youtube commercial? Does he sing the song Human Nature?

Beatles Love - Live Band? So is this just a bunch of Beatles songs with acrobats or do they tie in some sort of story? Without telling me the story is some cornball story or is there some artistic integrity to it all. Not being a Cirque fan is this something a low to moderate Beatles fans would enjoy relatively sober?

Human Nature - Live Band? Do they actually sing the song Human Nature? Is it all Motown or do they sing other Soul tunes like Wilson Pickett or Otis Redding?

Thanks in advance :wave:

2. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes to the live band, no they wont sing human nature the song, its motown only as the show is now called Human Nature the motown show

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.