1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

I must be on the edge at MSS & comps

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Joe, Sep 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I asked to get a comp for 2 show tickets to Frank Caliendo over at Orleans when we come in Oct. Slot manager replies no and gives me the on-line price list for tickets. Tells me with the Gold Card, Limo and comped suite, that is the best he can do.

So now my brother, who is not a gambler, but enjoys Vegas has decided to join us in Oct. I go to the B Connected web site to see what price i could book for him using my Emerald status. $90 Fri & Sunday, but Saturday is sold out and $68 Monday. Maybe it's all Timspeed's fault for getting married that day! :evillaugh So, I email my host and she comes back with $90 each night and $68 on Monday.

Now I dig through my offers and have him booked at Four Queens. $55 on Friday: Sat free; Sunday at $25 and Monday at $20.

Since there is a Packer game on Sunday, 10/19, I'm sure I'll give 4Q about 5 hours of VP dollar play that day. Hopefully that boosts my comps back up.

But for him using my comp, $100 for 4 nights is not too bad and I'll use the $20 in FP.

Christmas
  2. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED !địt mẹ!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nope, it's just that Boyd comps DO NOT TRAVEL. The only thing is, MSS/Cal/Fre is viewed as ONE Property in Boyd's eyes...
    You want a comp at Orleans/Suncoast/ST/GC...call them...Never played before, too bad, so sad. (Even IF you're Emerald!)
    And FWIW, I'm a degenerate..I've got the weekend comped room at 7 different properties for our Vegas wedding (MSS/Orleans/GC/STx2/DTG/SLS/Rio)

Palace Tower Suite!
  3. keno60

keno60 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congratulations Tim!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.