1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

I made Diamond!

Discussion in 'Comps' started by txsteph, Feb 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. txsteph

txsteph Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I became a level one diamond member in December, when will I start to see offers? The only things I have in my inbox are the same offers I had as a gold. (yes I went from gold to diamond in one trip!) I've tried to search the Total Rewards website for answers and can't find one....also am I supposed to be assigned to a host or do I need to call someone and get a host?

Thanks!
    Steph

2. dbueler

dbueler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your offers are based on your ADT not on if you are Gold, Diamond, or whatever. That said, it's not unusual for Diamond players to have a higher ADT than Gold players, since they have obviously earned more points than Gold players have.

Since you made it to Diamond in one day, that should have a big impact on your ADT. My personal experience is it takes several months for offers to change if my level of play changes with CET. If you're looking for comped rooms, I suggest you to to their website and sign in, then go to the BOOK NOW link (upper left corner), then scroll to the bottom and use the All destination calendar and choose Las Vegas (or wherever). It will then show you a months worth of rooms at each property and you can see what comes up as comped.

My experience is the website comped rooms changes as my play changes much faster than offers.

As for the host, I've been low level diamond for many years and have never had a host nor been offered one. You can always call a property and ask for one, my experience has been CET isn't going to jump and assign one for low diamond.
    diane

3. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    "Offers are based on your average daily theoretical loss, not the color of your card..." Unless your average daily play on your recent trip was significantly higher than usual, do not expect any change in your offers.

4. txsteph

txsteph Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for your responses. I am going to LV this weekend, and we will see how I come out. This will be my 1st trip of 2014 and I am staying at CP because my boyfriend got the comps on the room. I was just hoping I could return the favor in a couple months.
    Thanks again!
    steph

5. Aaron5

Aaron5 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Steph

Offers usually take about 2 month to start showing up and longer if your Diamond status was not earned in Las Vegas.

I have been Seven Stars for 2 years and have yet to talk to my host.

Do enjoy your Diamond benefits while in Vegas:

Diamond check-in
    Diamond lounge
    The $100 Reward dinner you earned
    Not waiting in any lines (Great for Starbucks in the morning)
    Free Show (ask for the list at Total Rewards)

The offers will come.

6. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congrats on the Diamond status. It provides many perks but I never wait for my offers for rooms. I just go to reservations / LV / all hotels and my dates. It always gives me 5 comp nites at all the properties. We've looked at NYE dates and sometimes only a couple hotels are showing free but that is a very expensive time. Aaron listed some don't miss perks. Just make sure you always have your new Diamond card with you just in case their system goes down. Good luck!!

7. queentata

queentata High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I actually would call and ask for a host. We did this soon after I became diamond and have formed a relationship with a great lady who can actually do more things for us than what is online. Try it. All they can say is no,and they probably won't. Enjoy the perks, the lounge, line skips, etc. Congratulations! I remember my excitement when I hit it!!

8. AllNetDad

AllNetDad Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congrats! The line skipping is great, if you can withstand the daggers in the back of your head at Starbucks.

I'm also going to second dbueler's suggestion that you look at the rate calendar to see if you can already get comped rooms.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.