1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

"I Know I'd Go From Rags To Riches"

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by ThisChicIsATramp, Jul 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThisChicIsATramp

ThisChicIsATramp Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Greetings and Salutations my fellow Vegas lovers...

I just wanted to express my excitement on my upcoming trip - My precious husband and I will be celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary in our most favorite city, of the sin persuasion. From our very first night landing way back in March of 1999, to our upcoming 22nd trip, we have stayed, played, and seen so much, yet never tire of staying, playing, and seeing even more. Only natural that we joined hands in marriage at the delightful Tropicana Island Wedding Tiki Hut back in 2000!

And this time we're splitting up our stay, thus the inspiration for the title of this thread: First stay is at The Orleans, a place we enjoy very much for its comps, VP, and always enjoyable live bands to listen to while playing...winning multiple royal flushes doesn't suck either!. Then, we are going "uptown," if you will, to stay for awhile at the Bellagio, hopefully with a fountain view room. Both hotels completely different, and that's what I love about them as I'm the type of girl that goes from stiletto's on Saturday night to boots on Sunday morning. Variety is the spice, my friends.

Thanks for stopping by my post, and Viva Las Vegas!

(I would have added both countdown timers for both stays but wasn't allowed to since I haven't stopped by the forum for awhile... :thumbsdown:)

2. vwhiten

vwhiten High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congratulations on anniversary - you will love the Bellagio and do try to get a fountain view room. We stayed at Luxor for 3 nights and then moved to the Bellagio for 2 nights back in December. I love the variety available from hotels to restaurants in Vegas. We will be at MGM in 2 weeks.

Val

36th Wedding Anniversary
  3. darlene

darlene Tourist

Congratulations on the upcoming anniversary and celebrating in Vegas is fantastic.

4. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congrats on the upcoming anniversary trip! Enjoy & tell us all about it!!

5. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like the perfect way to celebrate your Anniversary! Will you be reporting live? If so, pm me the day before departure and I'll move this over to Trip Reports for you. Have a wonderful, winning trip and congratulations on your Happy 15th Anniversary!

6. ThisChicIsATramp

ThisChicIsATramp Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you Vwhiten, Darlene, Sybgal and Breanna61! Breanna61, I'm not sure if I'll be posting live but if I do I will certainly let you know and thanks again! I'm soooo ready to get this party started! :beer:

7. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Enjoy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.