1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

I have come to love the 3rd Wed of the month! SS direct deposit.

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Joe, May 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We both started collecting early Social Security in January and I love looking at that direct deposit every third Wednesday of the month. It feels like a just reward for working all those years. 35 for me full time and 30 for my wife. We both worked part-time prior to that, but that didn't amount to anything. HS and college part time jobs.

Odd thing. Wisconsin is considered a tax hell of sorts, but they exempt SS from reported income. That was a pleasant surprise! Now if only the Fed would do that.

Christmas
  2. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. jerseyguy

jerseyguy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Money in is always good ,trick is to try and keep money out somewhere near or less than money in . Having retired 15 yrs. ago I can say it isnt always that easy over the long haul .Most pensions and SS dont keep pace with the actual cost of living . Everybody's case is different obviously but it's funny how life takes different twists over time ,you just never know when something can pop up and bite you on the ass that you never envisioned years ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.