1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

I hate Sprint -- at least today I do

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by vwhiten, Jul 9, 2016.

1. vwhiten

vwhiten High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I go to drop a phone line from my service -- as in another thread it was for my Daughter-in-law - now ex daughter-in-law lovingly referred to as the bitch/ho --

You can not do this on line you have to do it by phon-e. I have just spent 50 minutes on line with Sprint and talked to 4 different people -- amazingly frustrated. I had thought about upgrading and changing to an I-pad. Of course Sprint Operator #1 offers me this. She can get me an Ipad mini for $0 down, It comes to $25 a month -$15 credit a month and it would now be $10 a month. I have been paying $20 a month for the extra phone. Okay lets do it. She transfers me to Operator #2 -- He quotes me $45 a month for the same thing. Ummm no -- He says the I-pads are not included in the offer. But he can get me a tablet. I am looking at their website and I see a Galaxy tablet -- okay I will do that one. No the only one he can offer me is a Slate which would be around $15 a month -- the cheap A$$ tablet that only gets 2 stars -- no I don't want that. Finally lets just drop the whole line no upgrades. -- He then transfers me to the Operator #3 to drop the line. I have to go through the whole rigamarow of cancelling that line. She wants to know if I want to upgrade to a tablet -- are effing kidding me. No I calmly explain in a frustrated voice I want to drop the line. She now has to transfer me to Operator #4 -- nice guy really. I tell him how frustrated I am and that they tried to pawn the cheap a$$ slate on me -- He laughed and said yeah I wouldn't get that one either.

ARRGH - wasted almost an hour for nothing.

36th Wedding Anniversary
  2. vwhiten

vwhiten High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I feel like I was cornered by the time-share people in Vegas.

36th Wedding Anniversary
  3. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Time-share sellers are easy. Just walk, smile, chuckle. Repeat.

Sorry to hear about the crap experience with Sprint.

Christmas Trip. Sam's Town & MSS
  4. Aces and Eights

Aces and Eights VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always tell time-share sellers that I get a comped two-bedroom suite in Vegas. I don't, but that's what I tell them.

• Like Like x 1
  5. jamesxnj

jamesxnj VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That sounds like a walk in the park after dealing with Comcast Cable over the years...But have met some nice people from outside the USA in the process,though not my intention at all.;)
    Unemployed people here at home that could do the same work..SMH how this is allowed..
    But know what you're saying vwhiten for sure :bang:

6. HollisTheCat

HollisTheCat Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went through a similar experience with Sprint - so frustration.

But I agree that Comcast is worse - was so happy to drop the cable