1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

I hate Sprint -- at least today I do

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by vwhiten, Jul 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vwhiten

vwhiten VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I go to drop a phone line from my service -- as in another thread it was for my Daughter-in-law - now ex daughter-in-law lovingly referred to as the bitch/ho --

You can not do this on line you have to do it by phon-e. I have just spent 50 minutes on line with Sprint and talked to 4 different people -- amazingly frustrated. I had thought about upgrading and changing to an I-pad. Of course Sprint Operator #1 offers me this. She can get me an Ipad mini for $0 down, It comes to $25 a month -$15 credit a month and it would now be $10 a month. I have been paying $20 a month for the extra phone. Okay lets do it. She transfers me to Operator #2 -- He quotes me $45 a month for the same thing. Ummm no -- He says the I-pads are not included in the offer. But he can get me a tablet. I am looking at their website and I see a Galaxy tablet -- okay I will do that one. No the only one he can offer me is a Slate which would be around $15 a month -- the cheap A$$ tablet that only gets 2 stars -- no I don't want that. Finally lets just drop the whole line no upgrades. -- He then transfers me to the Operator #3 to drop the line. I have to go through the whole rigamarow of cancelling that line. She wants to know if I want to upgrade to a tablet -- are effing kidding me. No I calmly explain in a frustrated voice I want to drop the line. She now has to transfer me to Operator #4 -- nice guy really. I tell him how frustrated I am and that they tried to pawn the cheap a$$ slate on me -- He laughed and said yeah I wouldn't get that one either.

ARRGH - wasted almost an hour for nothing.

MGM Stay Well (I hope)
  2. vwhiten

vwhiten VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I feel like I was cornered by the time-share people in Vegas.

MGM Stay Well (I hope)
  3. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Time-share sellers are easy. Just walk, smile, chuckle. Repeat.

Sorry to hear about the crap experience with Sprint.

He will be 21!
  4. Aces and Eights

Aces and Eights VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always tell time-share sellers that I get a comped two-bedroom suite in Vegas. I don't, but that's what I tell them.

• Like Like x 1
  5. jamesxnj

jamesxnj VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That sounds like a walk in the park after dealing with Comcast Cable over the years...But have met some nice people from outside the USA in the process,though not my intention at all.;)
    Unemployed people here at home that could do the same work..SMH how this is allowed..
    But know what you're saying vwhiten for sure :bang:

6. HollisTheCat

HollisTheCat Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went through a similar experience with Sprint - so frustration.

But I agree that Comcast is worse - was so happy to drop the cable

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.