1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

I guess we got a good deal?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by jerseyguy, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jerseyguy

jerseyguy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Were spending 3/26-3/28 at Wynn for $139 per night. We really only spent 1-2 hours there two years ago low rolling and got this offer in an email.
    I checked the same dates using both our total rewards numbers and Ballys Harrahs and Flamingo wanted more per night.
    We havent played at Harrahs AC in 8 months ,but still those places are far from Wynn.

2. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Those are good rates for such a beautiful property! The weather ought be incredible then too!

3. joshrocker

joshrocker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wynn is the only property that still sends me "offers" from my last trip 5 years ago. They're usually in that price range. I figure these must be general offers sent to everyone on their marketing list? I get an email from them every few months it seems.

$165 ($140 + $25 resort fee) is in the general ball park of rates I've seen for a sale. I've periodically checked their rates here and there when possible trips came up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.