1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

I finally have a trip planned!

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Typhinie, Feb 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Typhinie

Typhinie Tourist

My Trip Report

I was upset about not being able to make March Madness. I had 2 exams at school that fell on that Thursday and Friday and it would have been imposible for me to miss them! But I will catch the tail end of all the madness. I am arriving on Sunday March 20th early in the morning, staying until Tuesday. Now I just need to find a good rate some place! I may also be going in mid- April then again in May. I couldn't be happier right now! I know you guys understand!

Let the countdown begin!

2. ncgirl

ncgirl Guest

Congrats Typh !
    Having a "planned trip" is awesome.
    Too bad ours isn't till JULY :( / [​IMG]

3. Jack21

Jack21 Guest

Happy to hear the good news, Typh. I'm there thru that Monday, if you wanna hit a club Sunday night. I'm sure I'll be filled with stories of all the March Madness mayhem, and more than happy to tell all the scandalaous tales under the lights of Body English.... [​IMG]

Jack21

4. Typhinie

Typhinie Tourist

I would LOVE to Eric. I just hope your not too worn out by Sunday! You have to promise to tell me everything- no leaving things out! If i can't be there I need to live vicariously!

Ok now it's down to the hotel. We decided to go cheaper this time because rates are still a little high. Barbary Coast, Imperial palace, and Tropicana are all about the same price. (Ironically exactly what I payed for Bellagio last trip). Any ideas?

5. blackjack

blackjack Monkey!!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Damn, that's more "hush" money that I have to budget for [​IMG] .

Typh - hopefully we will meet at Barbary on Sunday. I haven't committed to anything on the Get Togethers forum since we fly out on the red-eye Sunday night (11:45pm) & I don't know how that day is going to pan out. If you're there, I'll make the effort for no other reason than to defend myself against any of Eric's potential embellishments from the previous days mayhem :D .

6. RamBill

RamBill Tourist

That's great Typh!! Like blackjack said, we are planning to meet at BC Sunday at 5. I also would want to provide defense and my own embellishments (along with being, in general, an old lech! LOMAO)!! Either way, looking forward to meeting you! [​IMG]

7. Jack21

Jack21 Guest

Oh yea of little faith...

Now guys, I would NEVER consider embelleshing any MM2 story in a way that would put any of yooz guys in a negetive light...in fact, I believe sister Typh needs the straight dope, with perhaps a little added luster....as I hope yooz goys would do for me ;)

BC sounds tempting, if I am not face deep in buffet before a few of my gang shove off for the airport.

[ February 27, 2005, 08:16 AM: Message edited by: Jack21 ]

8. vegasdrea

vegasdrea Buckle Bunny

Trips to Las Vegas:
    typh,
    when in may are you going to go? I'm going for memorial day weekend. you should go the same time.

~Andrea

9. LearningVegas

LearningVegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

By the way, Barbary Coast would also be your best choice for a hotel.

[ February 28, 2005, 07:18 PM: Message edited by: LearningVegas ]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.