1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

I don't get this!

Discussion in 'Comps' started by gurlgonraw, Sep 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gurlgonraw

gurlgonraw Guest

I recently booked a trip to my usual hotel Mandalay Bay (I have to stay there for certain reasons.) My host has given me a room, food and drink, free play show tickets etc......
    I just got a email from Bellagio which I hardly gamble at offering me a better offer?? What is up with that????

2. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dont look a gift horse in the mouth!

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bellagio might be trying to get you to come there after noticing your play in the system. Happens alot.

(By the way, "I don't get" why people do not put words in their title that DESCRIBES what their post is about. Just me.)

4. MarcRV

MarcRV Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Competition

nostresshere is probably right, Bellagio is likely trying to get your business. Even though Mandalay Bay and Bellagio are operated MGM Resorts, each hotel operates separately so they often compete for players. That can be a good thing.

Not that it matters to your decision but Bellagio just finished installing their Fall Conservatory display over the weekend.

Marc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.