1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

I Couldn't Resist

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by NYNYGirl, Jul 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYNYGirl

NYNYGirl VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And now my Credit Card is screaming $360 Round Trip Air (for 2) from NY to Fort Lauderdale. And $1,340 for a 6 day Carnival Cruise (for 2). I like that the ship makes stops in Jamaica, the Cayman Islands and Cozumel.

What a way to start a week...

• Like Like x 1
  2. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Girl, You got a great deal on the air and cruise. I am a big time cruiser. Carnival is a super fun ship with music every where. Always eat at the dining room instead of the buffet. Just go to the buffet for snacks to take back to your cabin. You have to eat lunch on port days at the buffet. But try to go eat breakfast and dinner every day at the dining room.. You can always go eat pizza and hot dogs, etc. That is what I do. Plus, the ice cream is tasty. You already know this. I just love to talk about cruising. Have a BLAST!
    I am a VIP on Carnival and on Princess. I cruise a lot every year. LucyR.

• Like Like x 1
  3. spdandpwr

spdandpwr VIP Whale

I never was big on cruises, but that sure is a tempting vacation at that price! Have fun!

• Like Like x 1
  4. NYNYGirl

NYNYGirl VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for that information! This will be our second Carnival Cruise and this will be on the Splendor. Quick question as far as eating breakfast and dinner in the MDR do you have to make reservations for these? Also how many MDR are there on the ship to choose from? And which dining time do you usually go with? Thanks for any info.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.