1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

I Can't Wait

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Low-Roller, Apr 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello all, One week till my trip to LV.
    But a short story about my trip last summer. My wife and I stayed at NYNY and had an excellent time. My story is about the flight home on Sun Country to Tulsa. We leave on a Monday morning and as we board the plane I notice these two really hot girls get on the plane and I have to mention to my wife how much these two girls must be bimbos- I said this to hopefully keep myself out of trouble as she caught me checking them out.
    Enough about the bimbos already, I was feeling really lousy as we were leaving my favorite place in the whole world and had to return to work the next day.
    The plane was full and take off was normal and about 30 minutes into the flight someone in the back needed some attention from the flight attendants, enough so that everybody was rubber necking to see what was going on. Then the flight attendant came on the intercom and asked if anybody with medical training was available- wouldn't you know it- the two bimbos happened to be nurses. At this time I am trying with all my might not to watch the two nurses walk down the aisle to avoid a slap upside the back of my head from my wife. The flight attendant came on the intercom again and asked if anybody had any nitro tablets- someone did and gave them up. After about another 30 minutes the plane makes a big sweeping turn- the captain says that we are returning to LV for a medical emergency. We landed and EMT's were on hand to help the guy who was sick but he didn't look to serious. I don't know how things turned out but I hope he is OK. I don't think the two nurses were bimbos and are probably very nice people.
    My thoughts on this whole situation are-
    If we are, it is about a 2.5 hour trip and about half way to our destination (Tulsa, OK) why did we have to go back to LV. I would think that in an emergency that Denver or Albequerque would be quicker.
    Anyway, I have been lurking here since our trip was booked and have enjoyed reading all the trip reports
    thanks- I will report back on our trip after we get back.

2. blackjack

blackjack Monkey!!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All I know, is if I'm not feeling so well on a flight home from Vegas, give me 2 hot nurses & tell me we're heading back and all of a sudden I'm feeling pretty damn good [​IMG] . Now tell me that they're dropping me off in Denver or Albequerque & I might have to fake a stomach cramp & lick my Palms :D . Good luck next week LR!! Keep them shades on for better bimbo vision. [​IMG]

[ April 14, 2005, 06:40 AM: Message edited by: blackjack ]

3. KathyinNY

KathyinNY Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lucky Dog! I have to wait about 3 1/2 months - boo hoo. [​IMG]

Have a great time!

4. daj6332

daj6332 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    "My thoughts on this whole situation are-
    If we are, it is about a 2.5 hour trip and about half way to our destination (Tulsa, OK) why did we have to go back to LV. I would think that in an emergency that Denver or Albequerque would be quicker."

I will have to ask my dad. He was a pilot for Delta and should know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.