1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

I cant reedem rewards???

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by elswam, Jul 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elswam

elswam Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hi everyone, i try reedem a two dinner buffets in Aria and Bellagio, but show me a windows and says "Your puchase limit for this rewardhas been reached" before in april i reedem for mandalay and bellagio, i dont know if its the reason.
    I redeem in december two buffets for Luxor and Excalibur and now i dont have a problem with these rewards.
    can somebody explain me this situation Thanks!!!:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

2. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, rewards are put out in "batches"--unfortunately none of us knows how many are in a batch or when a new one comes out.
    MyVegas will only allow you to purchase 1 reward from a batch (on most rewards; some allow multiple purchases)--EVEN IF YOU REFUND IT.
    SO at some point within this "batch" of each of those rewards you purchased them already. You said you bought redeemed Bellagio in April, so that is clear why you cannot buy another.
    Did you buy an Aria buffet for that trip & refund it? That is what I am guessing has happened--even though you didn't redeem it, the system knows you bought it once & will not let you buy another until a new batch opens.
    I used a $25 Nine Fine Irishman credit last month & was hoping to get another this month, but keep getting that message as well--have heard those who bought one in January are still getting that message so it seems to be a rather large batch (hoping it will run out soon & a new one will open!!)

3. elswam

elswam Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok Thank You KKB i apreciated you explain and i understand , well then me too hoping it will run out soon & a new one will open
    Thanks again, Regars!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.