1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Human Nature at Venetian

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by sunshine54, Aug 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sunshine54

sunshine54 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi,

saw this show first maybe 2 years ago at IP. And dreamed and dreamed and dreamed to see this faboulus show, again.

NOW, I visited this show at Venetian and it was fantastic, again. I love Motown, and I love this 4 guys and their musicians, too.

I bought a ticket weeks in advance. If I pick up the ticket at will call box I got the information, that a DVD is included :woohoo:.

After the show I got the DVD and the 4 very nice guys stood there for small talk and autograms- they are so sweet :):).

Last edited: Aug 31, 2013
  2. ardee

ardee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We saw it in June. Loved it too.

It's nice to know the performers care about their audience and take time to interact with them
    after the show. Glad you had a good time.

3. GottaLuvCruising

GottaLuvCruising High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Human Nature is fantastic and the Venetian has a wonderful venue for them. They are coming out with a Christmas CD and I'm hoping to purchase and get it autographed 10/19 (my 10th time seeing their show).

President's Week School Vacation in Las Vegas
  4. wishman35

wishman35 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any deals out there for the show? Regular price at the cheapest is around $85/ticket which might be worth it but is definitely on the high end. Anything out there (not including Tix4Tonight)?

5. sunshine54

sunshine54 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bestofvegas.com or vegas.com and I guess I saw Coupons (10 % off) inside the free magazines (Whats On.....).

Destinationcoupons.com (25 % off).

6. texdan17

texdan17 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They show up on travelzoo fairly frequently. We got our tix for about 40 bucks each for our June trip and it was cheaper than we've paid at tix4tonight...and we were able to choose our seats. Got the first row and aisle of the top section and it was perfect. Our favorite show...too bad they're dark for my Dec trip or it would be our 5th time to see the show.

7. rsees

rsees Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Try KSHP.com or call them 702-221-1200. I just got a pair of tix for $35. They have a marathon show right now and have a limited supply

8. AnAmericanTexanInVegas

AnAmericanTexanInVegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I make it a point to see Human Nature on each of my trips.
    I loved them at Imperial Palace and the show has only been enhanced by their move to Palazzo/Venetian.

These guys entertain their butts off and their accompanying band, Funk Foundation is incredible as well.

I recommend this show to anyone who'll listen!

9. karen922

karen922 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been a fan since 1997. Me and a bunch of friends are meeting up in Vegas in June. One is my best friend from England who got me into Human Nature. We can't wait to see the show on our trip. :blowkiss:

10. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw them twice on different trips and both times bought my tickets from Travelzoo.com. It was cheaper than at the box office and cheaper than TIX4TONITE. I think I'd like to see them again at the Venetion as well if I can get a ticket that is reasonable.

Jimbo338

11. icemama

icemama Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We saw them Labor Day weekend 2012 at IP. When I bought the tickets and told the hubby, he said, "Human Who?". I was convinced after watching their YouTube videos.

Having been born in Detroit, I love Motown music. These wonderful singers from Downunder nail every number and they get you dancin' in your seats.
    :wiggle:

12. wizard950

wizard950 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We saw them at the IP in 2012 and they had the whole place dancing. These guys are not only very good, but they actually work for their money.

They are here on the east coast in early January. We are seeing them again at the Borgata on January 3rd.

13. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've never even considered this show but after reading this thread I'm putting on my list of possibilities.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.