1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Howdy!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Rtajajolu, Dec 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rtajajolu

Rtajajolu Newbie

Just making my first post...

Used to live in California, made 4-5 trips a year to Vegas. We had our last trip 1 month before moving to Texas... $20 trick at Monte Carlo and received free dinner and a strip view Jaquzzi suite. Had a spectacular last trip ( until they demolished the Boardwalk hotel right next to us in the middle of the night and didn't inform the guests... Thought it was a terrorist attack..but that's a story for another time). Fast forward 8 years and my wife and I are seriously having withdrawals! Tried Louisiana but alas, it's not even remotely the same. Cost of flights and our inability to go back out (no hotel offers) have kept us away! Would love to hear some tips and tricks on getting back out there!

2. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the VMB! Glad you joined us!!!

3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board! Understand your withdrawal pain.....watch posts regularly.....vets post specials all the time! Good luck....

4. FullBoat

FullBoat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to Texas. For me it's cheaper going to Vegas then to Lake Charles for me at least. It'd cost me about 3 tanks of gas for a round trip, so that's about $150+. And, it's a 9 hour round trip. It's only 8 for Vegas with Allegiant. Plus the rooms there are a lot more than Vegas.

5. StormHawk

StormHawk High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would have loved to be woken up by a building implosion. I'm weird.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.