1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

How to use an offer on total rewards site that just has the offer code?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by SoCalMon, Mar 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoCalMon

SoCalMon Low-Roller

Mar 29, 2014
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    I want to use my free nights offer with this offer and would like to know how I can do both and not make a mistake like what happened with the Rio in December where I could not get my 50 free play I was supposed to get (and $25 in resort credit) and I booked through an offer from my email calling (booking by the TR website did not work with the code). The only thing I was given was the free rooms. I also do not get anything in the mail from total rewards (only email). I want to know what to do to and what went wrong at my Rio trip to make sure I get my free play with the free nights. I might be taking a trip to Vegas in April and if I do, I want to use my offers and get free play too. It sounds like based on my understanding is that you go to the calendar section to book your room and also enter the offer code for the offer you want to use; however, the offer code for the 50 reel rewards does not work and I do not know why.

This is what it says...

STAY WITH US & YOU ALSO GET.. $50 in Reel Rewards or table vouchers @ any Caesars property excluding The Cromwell! Present your TR card & valid ID to the cashier's cage, no coupon needed! Must be booked on corresponding hotel offer to redeem

To redeem your offer, please follow the instructions on your mail piece or email. A print out of this page is NOT a physical coupon and cannot be used for redemption where a coupon is required and some offers require a physical coupon to redeem.

If this is a hotel offer and you book it online; you do not need to bring in your physical coupon when you check in."
  2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Apr 5, 2009
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    I get offers that usually have 3 components:
    • Free room for a certain number of nights
    • Freeplay
    • Resort Credit

But they are broken out into separate rows in the TR offers list.

The room part of it is usually bookable online. The Freeplay and Resort Credit components are supposed to automatically be part of the reservation, and that's always worked for me. You have to make sure that the codes for the Freeplay and Resort Credit are in fact associated with the room offer. TR makes it more difficult by attaching 2 codes to the room offer, a long one first, then a short one at the end. The short one is the one you should use.

I've noticed that my offers lately have not been as neatly organized in the list, making it more difficult to determine which "extras" offer is associated with which room offer. A common offer I used to get was via email for Room-Freeplay-Resort Credit, here's two codes to book two stays, you must book by [some date, usually the 20th of the month]. I can see offers of that type in my account now, but I haven't received any emails

What I would do is call and give them the code from your email, and confirm that the extras are included before you finish the call.
  3. Frankr163

Frankr163 Low-Roller

May 5, 2011
    Buffalo, NY
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    You may be trying to take advantage of two different offers.
    The comp rooms are one, and the free play is a different code. CET won't let you combine offers.
    My offers usually come as Chuck2009x's do with rooms,free play and resort credit under one distinct offer.
  4. steelcity5044

steelcity5044 Low-Roller

Dec 7, 2013
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Call the phone number on the mailer, email, or within the offer on the site. I believe they are called marketing directors. Just make sure you tell them what you are looking for. I used to always book online until the offers were multiple.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.