1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

How to tell what counts towards 3 rewards or not?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Wifarmer, Jan 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wifarmer

Wifarmer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok, my wife and I have been playing this for quite some time now and plan to redeem for the first time this March. We already got a one night stay at MGM and also plan for 2 tickets to KA. That's 3 of the six rewards that we get between us. Looking at perphaps a couple buffet's or some thing as well. My real question is that I keep reading how some of the smaller rewards don't count toward your total. There are a ton of free appetizer, 2 for 1 drink, ice cream, popcorn, etc.... Well, how do I know if the small items are part of my 3 or not. Not sure what level I'm on at the moment but I have 217,000LP and my wife is around 150,000.

Thanks!

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G., but N.A.H.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The best way to be absolutely sure is to inquire through myVegas support before you purchase to avoid having to cancel the rewards.

myVegas comp prior to GGWU event
    GGWU event #2 - Las Vegas
  3. Thickskinnedalive

Thickskinnedalive Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sort by partner. All the rewards on MGM properties count towards the 3 rewards. Bellagio to Circus Circus. Red Rock, GVR and Palace Station are separate and don't count. Also Monorail, House of Blues, Sugar and Wolf Gang Puck don't count towards the 3 either.

4. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Click the next button when looking at the rewards. Under "Purchase and Usage Limitation" it will tell you.

usage.jpg

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.