1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

How To Maximize $1500 Free Play

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by jasonargo, Sep 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasonargo

jasonargo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is still theoretical, but there's a good chance I may need to burn a large freeplay later today at the Gold Coast.
    Smaller amounts I usually use .25 9/6 JOB but it might take a while to swing through $1500. I would like to avoid a W2G, but on the other hand I would't mind a BIG W2G.

Any thoughts? Thanks.

2. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you still go with the 25 cent VP (and assuming max bet) it will only take about an hour and a half to go through $1500 once to where you can cash it out... less time if you are a fast player.

If VP is your thing the lower the denomination you play the lower the variance against your bankroll. To that end if an hour and a half is a lot more time than you want to spend you could look at what they have for 50 cent and/or $1 video poker ($1 video poker at $5 per spin should take an average player less than 30 minutes to run through one time).

3. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Depends on if you want the lowest variance, which will let you convert FP to cash at the closest mathematical rate to the amount you start with, or if you want the highest variance, which will give you the best chance of a big hit but also the possibility of a smaller overall percentage.

For Option 1, go with JoB at $1. At $1 JOB, only the royal will be a hand pay/W2G.

4. MWJ51102

MWJ51102 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm thinking triple play or five play video poker at the quarter level.

5. jasonargo

jasonargo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    False alarm! Sorry. I only ended up with $100. Made $135 by hitting quads on 8/5 Bonus on quarters. Thanks for the replies.

-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.