1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

How strict are Mlife offer dates?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by BrandonR, Jan 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrandonR

BrandonR Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How strictly-adhered to are offer dates from Mlife? I got a decent offer from Aria until the end of May but if I wanted to call and try and get it June would they allow such a thing? Anyone have luck in extending the offer dates? I'm nervous that if I wait I'd get a worse offer or no offer at all.

Bonus question: I've learned to charge everything to your room in hopes that some of it will get picked up at the end of your stay. This may be a dumb question, but would they pick up all dining charges or just the ones made at the hotel you're staying at (versus other MGM properties)?

2. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you call VIP services, for sure you're not going to get an extended date. If you call a host, there may be some lattitude (which goes up the bigger you play.) The worst thing that happens is that they're going to tell you no, and that you'll have to wait for later offers.

You can definitely get charges from any MGM property cleared off your bill if you get comps at the end of your trip. I've done it many times.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.