1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

How much time do you spend

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Gregsmt, Apr 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gregsmt

Gregsmt Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    First off, I've never signed up or played My vegas, but I've seen a lot of the threads and read lot of the threads where you an can get some good comps or prizes from my Vegas.

So the question is how much time do you spend at this? Is it something you do every day for weeks?, months? Is it entertaining and would you do it even if there was not a free buffet or room or suite at the end of it all?

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have it going in the background at night while I watch TV. For the most part, it might be going for several hours if I can keep my chips up or just a couple of hours of play if I'm not having any luck. I've been playing for months and plan on continuing at least until this fall when I plan on going back to Vegas.

The games are repetitive to me, so they aren't much fun, but I also have an analytical mind and try to figure out the best way to maximize my play so I can get the most rewards. If there weren't any rewards, I would have stopped playing a long time ago.

3. dbamberg

dbamberg Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree with Shock. If not for the rewards, I would not be playing any longer.

That being said, it's not the most boring thing in the world either, and a friend and I are making it more fun by seeing who can get their LP's (redeemable points) up the highest. I've been playing for about 6 or 7 weeks, no more than 30-90 minutes a day using auto spin, and some days not at all, and I currently have enough chips for a single Beatles Love ticket and a buffet at the mirage.

I think its just like anything else. If you wanna get some free stuff and have time to blow playing the game, its worth it. If you're a "time is money" kinda person, it might not be.

4. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Everyday, I play maybe 5 minutes to an hour depending whats going on. I've been playing for months, It takes a good amount of time to get a lot of points to redeem. Took me maybe 3-4 months to get a good amount of points (like 100k) to redeem for good prizes. It gets easier as it goes on along as you get more chips, you are pretty limited when you first start how long you can play.

It's not something you can play for like 20 minutes and get a great prize, but if you can donate 20 minutes a day for a few months it's worth doing. I'd say I got at least half my trip paid for last time, free room a free show ticket and a free meal. Now I'll probably have enough for one or two other prizes on my trip later this year.

5. anonanon

anonanon Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I leave mine running in the background all day at work, and if I have enough chips can put in 4-6 hours a day on a normal day if I choose. Usually it's about 4.

6. ButterflyMtn

ButterflyMtn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    a couple hours a day. I play at night when I get home from work and kids are in bed while I watch tv and surf the web. during the day I might collect chips but not all the time. I have made over 300k in LPs since Thanksgiving week.

7. lionelhutz

lionelhutz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    between October and March, I played it about 2 or 3 hours a night, (almost) every night, but a got a significant amount of LPs out of it (maybe about 400,000).
    The thing is, the rewards were A LOT better at the time, and I used them on my trip in March.

now, for my May trip, I still had some LPs left over, so I only play 15-20 mins a day. The rewards currently available just aren't worth all that much time.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.