1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

How much is the other dinner? Wolfgang?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by queentata, Apr 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. queentata

queentata High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    With the Wolfgang Puck 2 for 1 dinner, how much is the other one? Has anyone done this? What did you have? How was it?

2. jdvegas

jdvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know anything about the myvegas/2-1 thing, but in general, the restaurant is on the low end of price for a "celebrity chef" place. Food is solid, but not amazing. If you have a 2 for 1 coupon, it is certainly worth using for a meal.

The menu with prices is on the MGM site.

3. 3544quebec

3544quebec Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The 2 for 1 is at Trattoria del Lupo at Mandalay Bay and while it has a menu online it does not seem to have prices listed - if you have a link to the webpage with prices would you mind posting it.

The 200,00 MyVegas 2 for 1 dinner 3 courses no beverages is listed at $150 on the MyVegas site if you continue through to the point just before confirming your redemption.
    The 500,000 point 2 for 1 Tasting Menu with wine pairing and tour of the kitchen is listed at $500.

Like queentata I'd appreciate any feedback from those who have done this redemption. $500 and 500,000 points before tax/tip seems really steep unless the menu/wines are spectacular - the kitchen tour component doesn't really interest me at all. I remember late last year doing the Seasonal Tasting Menu at L'Atelier de Joel Rubuchon and it came out to $500 for 2 people including wine before tax/tip.

Also, what is the quality of the Wine Pairing for at 75000 points at WP Pizzeria and Cucina. Is the pairing one glass each with entree or one glass each with each course? What sort of value do you put on it when reckoning the tip?

Thanks

4. Icedgenes

Icedgenes Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Menu on MGM site but if I recall mid to high twenties into thirties for entrees with steaks from the grill at the 50 mark. Look the menu over to make sure it suits you. We enjoyed it last year and plan to visit again in May using the myVegas perk.

5. 3544quebec

3544quebec Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  6. Icedgenes

Icedgenes Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry didn't realize you meant the 2 for 1 Tasting Tour. The one I spoke of is receive one free entree with purchase of another...hence 2 for 1 dinner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.