1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

how much did i run through the machine and why i love vegas

Discussion in 'Comps' started by michael cevene, Nov 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michael cevene

    michael cevene Tourist

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2012
    Messages:
    32
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    256
    Finished for the year, how much coin in? and if possible how many rc credits did i earn as i used them all(sterling brunch, shows, expensive restruants) 21048 tier points. TR diamond -only played slots, played in vegas only, 9 trips - all trips where comps with room and - 100fp for two slot tournments (no win) 300fp 2trips for drawings (no win) 2 trips 300fp, 3 trips 500fp. took 1,000 cash for each trip which was used for restruants, buffets, show tickets and cars gas (live in LA 100 in gas round trip) once took home 2000$ all other trips came back with about twenty bucks or less. longest play was 4 hours stright at paris on catch one penny slot 150 & 300 per pull, put in 200 over that period of time and ened up with zero but really enjoyed it. worst - 500fp 500 cash in less then three hours on various penny machines at ceasers. (but the room and food was great) left the next morning.

    for us it's worth it - approx 27 days of rooms,food,several shows and entertainment (the new word for loseing money)
     
  2. domeboy

    domeboy VIP Whale

    Joined:
    May 25, 2009
    Messages:
    1,102
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    14
    If you kept to your 1k budget you did pretty good. I look at my results the same way you do, and it illustrates that you can do rather well with your vacation dollars.

    I did 5 trips this year (3 AC and 2 Vegas); each trip 5 nights with a similar budget. I earned 14,500 Tier credits and most of my food was included with my offers.

    I stayed in some great rooms at some excellent properties in both places. In particular, if you stay in a non-gaming location during the summer on the Jersey Shore you will pay at least $200 a night and be in a Motel 6 Quality room. If you have a gaming budget that averages that much at a casino hotel you will get a nice comp room, free drinks, and most likely subsidized food. And, while you will most likely not win in the long run, it is always a possibility.

    Of course, you gotta be willing to be careful and use some sound money management strategies (I usually do 80% of the time, but the other 20% can be bad news).
     
  3. michael cevene

    michael cevene Tourist

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2012
    Messages:
    32
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    256
    domeboy
    thanks for reply, hope someone tells me approx how much coin it for that many tier points and approx how many rc credits i spent. i think my year end statement i get from CET only tells how much cash in but not sure. I have no sound money managment system, go to vegas, gamble, money gone leave, have never stayed longer then two nights and leave on third day, same routine since 1964 - my bigest jackpot is that i am still able to go.
     
  4. oghuman

    oghuman High-Roller

    Joined:
    May 24, 2010
    Messages:
    732
    Location:
    NYC
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    31
    Multiply your tier points by 5. If you only played slots that will give you the number for your coin in.
    To look at your reward points go to the Caesars.com and login click on MYTR then look at MY TR eStatement the drop down for each month will show your activity.
    The TR eStatement seems to be accurate on the months that I have checked.
     
  5. michael cevene

    michael cevene Tourist

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2012
    Messages:
    32
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    256
    oghuman
    thanks for reply - 5x of tier = $105,740 run through the machines - oh where did it go, not home with us - cash out lay $9,000 (9 trips @ 1,000 per trip, one trip took home 2000 but put it back on next trip) 1400 in FP. checked e statement and it does have all the info - 81,400 RC credits redeemed ($814) - year reslults -27 days in vegas that included rooms,travel expense,all food (restruants ect) beer,wine, mixed drinks and tips for everything (room,valets,waitress ect) and paid for shows. and free shows
    been on crusies,and all kinds of vacations but i don't think you can beat the value of vegas
    going in jan starting a new year and maybe this will be the one where i hit the jackpot

    good luck to all
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.