1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

How many redemptions do i have left after rooms booked?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by guitarguy, Jan 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guitarguy

guitarguy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi fellow Vegas-ers, I redeemed 1 weekend comp, 1 weekday comp, and 1- 25% off comp for NYNY at the end of the Feb. Since I used the points for 3 redemption, how many other rewards can I redeem? Wondering if I can still redeem for some 2-1 drink options.

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Comps are considered redeemed AFTER you have completed the stay.

So, after you complete one comp stay, you then have one redemption available.

New Orleans 7* retreat. Food, food, and more food . . . .
    Tentatively Tahoe or LV . . . .
  3. Kolmeseiska

Kolmeseiska Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Doesn't matter when your trip ends, the moment you check in to your free room you've redeemed your reward. After that you need to wait 30 days to "get it back". If you're using 2 free nights and 1 -25%, you won't be redeeming anymore unless you've bought chips and got extra rewards or if you're staying over a month.

I however suggest you get a refund for the -25% reward and use it for something else. The discount is from their rack rate and you can get the same price for free from mlife.com or one of the 3rd party sites.

4. JoJoR

JoJoR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can still redeem for House of Blues, Wolfgang, Monorail, etc., but as for Mlife properties, you've reached your limit.

5. guitarguy

guitarguy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

I was going to book with Mlife, but the price was $129 for 1 night vs the $112 price myvegas gave me. However, if I do find a price cheaper on a 3rd party site, are they able to link all the nights together or will it be a mess?

- - - Updated - - -

Excellent, so its the rewards pictures that are after the hotels listed on the Rewards link. I thought they had a catch. lol thanks for that.

6. Thickskinnedalive

Thickskinnedalive Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So that reward is worth $17 as you are using it vs potentially as much as $200 for show tickets or about $90 for 2 dinner buffets.

7. guitarguy

guitarguy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good point. However, majority of the buffets are Monday thru Thursday, which I won't be able to partake in. And shows were not interested in doing this trip. Were coming again in June, so I'm still racking up points for that trip and there ill partake in buffets. Only other thing I could be interested in is maybe the monorail, Wolfgang, or Sugar factory.

8. rebirth

rebirth Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am doing the same but I didn't use the 25%. I'm using it for 2 buffet passes.

MGM Grand & Luxor buffet passes says daily.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.