PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU REPLY! Curious to know how much of a Las Vegas DEGENERATE you really are. Over the last four and a half years how many trips to Las Vegas have you taken? From January 2012 until today June 23 I have traveled and stayed in Las Vegas 51 times. With 90% of the stays three nights. The other 10% 4 nights. 69% at Wynn and 29% at Aria.. 2012.... 14 2013.... 14 2014.... 12 2015.... 9 2016.... 2 so far.. 2012, 13, and 14 were substantial winning years for me. 15 was too until the last 3 trips of last year so I stopped going in September 2015. But did end up 2015 a small winner. Only two trips this year so far (due to losing) with at least 3 more planned. A five year low.. Boo.. Side note, I never count comps into the equation but if you have read any of my TR's you know how I stay in Lost Wages. The comps would be approximately 4500 on an avg stay (golf, shows, food, suites, murder rooms, cabanas and so on) give or take. I know for a fact that is no record as a lot of you have way more trips than that. I come from the LA area so it's easy too easy. How many trips for you? Where are you coming in from? Win, lose or even? Don't be shy we are all curious and live through each others get a ways..