1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

How long will previously purchased senior (reduced fare) 5 day bus passes be good?

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by jgxtrav1, Oct 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jgxtrav1

jgxtrav1 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone know how long previously purchased senior (reduced fare) 5 day bus passes (bought at Walgreen's before the Sept 2012 changes which eliminated them) will be good?

Has anyone used one of these lately?

I've got 2 senior (reduced fare) 5 day passes which I bought in Feb 2012 and haven't started using yet. I won't be back until June/July 2013. I sure hope they will still be good then!

2. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I also purchased a 5 day pass last march for my use in January 2013. I believe that they honor all previously purchased passes. I emailed then once about a pass that I had purchased and the price changed or they stopped selling them or something like that and they emailed back that they would honor passes that had been purchased. I believe I read in another thread that someone asked or someone used a 5 day pass that they had purchased on their last trip and it was ok.

I think that if they stopped honoring tickets that were unused they would lose a lot of business from people that like to have a pass to use when arriving.

Jimbo338

3. jgxtrav1

jgxtrav1 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, Jimbo338 ..... I hope you are right ..... I figured they would honor them for a while but, since I wouldn't be there for another 8-9 months, I'm a little nervious about them being honored that long ..... I guess we will find out for sure when we try to use them!

4. Hunt182644

Hunt182644 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    passes

We just returned also had 5 day passes used them with no problem. Talked to a lady who works for RTC said that before passes went up some people, she I assumed was talking about locals bought up to a years supply. Which they will activate as needed. To be on the safe side I would reccomend calling RTC to inquire about 2013.

5. jgxtrav1

jgxtrav1 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, Hunt182644.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.