1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

How long to play?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Toobs, Jun 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toobs

Toobs Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    how long have you played the app before getting enough for a comped room? And do you guys buy coins in the app to achieve getting the rooms comped?

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cheapest free night reward that I see is for Excalibur at 15000 loyalty points. If you play on all the apps and the Facebook version (assuming you have the Strip built out), I think you could easily earn at least 1000-2000 loyalty points a day without having to purchase chips to play with.

3. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't believe in purchasing the coins. It's defeats the purpose of "free" for me. :) I haven't been playing lately, but I think SH0CK's estimates are pretty good. I think 1000-2000 points a day was about right. But you need to put in the time. I liked using the auto-spin because I could work on other things while it ran and just pop back over every few minutes to check and see if I needed to do a bonus or something.

4. h0und10

h0und10 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you follow the "guides" online it is very easy to achieve in under a month from starting from scratch. it is lots of work building the strip but once everything is built it is easy. once the strip is built and you get all your bonus miltipliers for your daily spin you should just by chance hit the 8k lp every other week or so. i have done that back to back a few times and without even playing that is 16k

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.