1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

How long to get from the airport to Paris on a Friday afternoon?

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by mrem3200, Aug 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrem3200

mrem3200 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I normally arrive Monday or Tuesday but this time I am flying out on a Friday. My flight is scheduled to land at 12:15 pm and I have reservations at Giada's at 2:15. Two hours should be plenty of time to get to the hotel, check in at Paris and walk up to the Cromwell. But if the flight is late I may run into issues. How much busier is it on a Friday vs. Monday or Tues getting a taxi, getting to the hotel, etc.?

Thanks

2. rooster42000

rooster42000 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    same 20 minutes

3. mganut

mganut High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As Rooster stated, about 20 minutes but sometimes the wait in the airport taxi line can be 10-15 on a Friday.

4. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    will your room be ready is the bigger question.

other wise fine, u can always go right to cromwell
    but just leave luggage at bell desk if u have to and walk to guiada

days dont matter if its busy its conventions that matter and events thats what you have to deal with, and a 10$ will cut the cab line to porter if you need to

5. mrem3200

mrem3200 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks everyone for the responses. My room is comped so that should help with the lines at check in. Not a high roller so just a normal red room so i don't think that part of it will be a problem. Just hope there is not a flight delay.

6. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    my room is always comped , the question is will it be ready , the line isnt the problem with it be clean. you can always just leave you luggage and walk next store guiads thats the easiast, even when ive spoken to them to confirm ill be there at 1 pm , the room wasnt ready til 4 pm, its hit and miss , they block out your room the day before so just depends when it gets cleaned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.