1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

How Long Does it Take for CET Comps?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by npro1464, May 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. npro1464

npro1464 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I made DIAD about 3 or 4 weeks ago in AC, and I was planning a trip to LV in August and was wondering how long it should take to get better rates from what I'm seeing currently? I racked up a ton of points, 12,000 with the 5,000 bonus to be exact. I'm getting some low offers, some comped nights at Rio and the Quad, but my friends who are gold with only about 1,000 tier credits get the whole week comped at PH and Caesars and they're charging me an arm and a leg! What gives!

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I assume you are doing the calendar and not going off offers.

As to how long - heard lots of stories. I would call in, as they might be able to do better.

And, maybe you already know this, but offers are based on ADT - not tier, not level.

Your ADT for the one strong day DIAD will of course be higher. If you had low play days before or after, that will pull down your ADT though.

3. chess

chess VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have you been to Vegas before ?
    The reason I ask is because I come to Vegas 2-3 times a year but am only 4hrs from ac and I can get almost any room in Vegas compd. AC I get literally oohing because I play there once a year maybe...

4. npro1464

npro1464 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah we've been to LV like three times, last time was 2 years ago. It's amazing how some people will get weeks free at Paris or Caesars Palace but others will have to struggle to get something even at stupid Harrahs.

If you book, how can you check the rates to see if they went down for that week if you already booked? Looks like the rates went up from last night, and I'm getting a little nervous about waiting anymore.

5. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The rate calendar will show a full month, even if you are booked. But if you try to book, it of course will say you already are booked.

6. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My guess is you have a lot of smaller play days in the past year "diluting" your ADT from the DIAD play and your friends do not. As we all know, it is ADT, not tier level which determines offers. (Sigh.)

If you had never played in the TR system or had not played in 2+ years, then earned 12000 TCs in one day, your mailbox would start exploding with the volume of mail you got from CET.

The calendar rates should reflect recent play very quickly, mailed "offers" take 2-3 months to catch up to recent play higher than your norm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.