1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

How long do I have

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by vokalml, Feb 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vokalml

vokalml Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I won a future Super Bowl bet. Took that ravens back in April. My ticket is from ph and it says I have 120 days for pari-mutuel or 30 days from the end of the meet which ever comes first. Then it says non pari mutuel and sports tickets are valid for a year. Just wanted to make sure I have the year. I am going in march but that will be about 45 days after the Super Bowl. Could someone just confirm I have a year

2. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If somebody here says "Yes you have a year" because they think you do and then you get to Planet Hollywood in March and they say no you didn't, what are you going to do?

For something like this I would just call them directly and get an answer you can be 100% confident in.

3. Frankr163

Frankr163 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You should have 1 year from the date of the action, which in this case was feb.3.
    But as Auggie said, call to make sure, better safe than sorry. You can always mail in the ticket if you think time is running short.

4. MrPapageorgio

MrPapageorgio Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You better call them up Mr Lange

5. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There's no way they don't honor this ticket in march.

But I agree with everyone else...call to be sure, and get the name of the person who tells you the answer.

6. CaptainJack

CaptainJack Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  7. tmaas21

tmaas21 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've dealt with this many times. Each book is different in the amount of time that you have to cash the winners, but they also spell it out clearly on the back of each ticket. In your case: Then it says non pari mutuel and sports tickets are valid for a year.

So --- you will be fine!

8. vokalml

vokalml Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I called the front desk and nobody knew the answer. Said they couldn't transfer me to the sports book. They didn't have a number. Has something to do with gaming laws

9. Gregsmt

Gregsmt Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Absolutely no problem. There's no way every Super Bowl futures ticket is going to be cashed in 30 days. They generally are good for a year. 45 days is nothing to worry about. At all.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.