1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

How long before your trip do you 'hit it hard'?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by amyanderson2511, Oct 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amyanderson2511

amyanderson2511 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My BF (now fiancée!) and I have just returned from a 4 night stay in Las Vegas. We had several MyVegas rewards and Social Rewards credit to use whilst we were there.

We've actually come back with some dollars and SR credits so are hoping to add a few nights in Vegas to our next trip to the USA (likely to be in August/September 2015). I got used to playing MyVegas daily in the leadup to our trip and wondered how far in advance do you start playing religiously? I've played every day since we've been back and hope, if I continue to do this (most days anyway, maybe not every day!) I will be able to build up a large amount of LP's (and SC credits!) before our next trip. We both play so, between us, will be eligable for 6 rewards plus any additional ones that don't count. Ideally, I'd like to get a 3 night stay at The Mirage from MyVegas plus some lunch buffets.

2. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    WIfe and I log in everyday to get the free spin and collect the strip. Every few days or on the weekend we play our chips down to zero.

We spent one night at Mirage via MyVegas, very nice room and location. Actually got Love tickets, room, and two dinner buffets via MyVegas.

Christmas Trip. Sam's Town & MSS
  3. zNaturaL

zNaturaL Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I usually get on when I get home from work and collect my spin and hotel chips. Once I do that, I'll let it play while I eat dinner/watch sports etc..

4. ddashner

ddashner Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    About 2 months out I will start playing more and going out of my way to collect all the chip shares, etc.
    When I just get home from a trip I usually just collect the strip and the daily spin. As much as I love Vegas after getting my fill of real gambling I am just not into playing a Vegas themed game.
    After I have been home for a few weeks then I start actually playing the games again.

5. LV2GAMBLE

LV2GAMBLE Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We, or I should say I collect our strips faithfully every day, including morning before we go to work. We don't play the spouse's chips to often but I probably spin a few almost every day. Right now we've redeemed a couple rewards on the spouse's account and I have yet to book any....I have about 262K LP's, but not sure what to redeem for this time around. We've already redeemed on 3 other trips, which has saved us loads of $$$. Also doing the Social Rewards thing. Have turned points in so far for $30 in RC's, with about 6500 more points to spend. Just waiting for a a bit yet to see where/what to spend them on. We will be staying part of out stay at Rio so probably on some kind of food reward there. Both of these perk programs I work on daily to earn more points/chips. We have two trips already planned so save, save, save...earn, earn, earn

Always seems so far away............
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.