1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

How is Omnia if you don't have a table?

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by AZ Night Owl, Oct 4, 2016.

1. AZ Night Owl

AZ Night Owl Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello,
    I was thinking about throwing together a Vegas trip for my birthday next month to see Hardwell at Omnia. If we do go, it will probably just be my wife and I, so a table probably isn't feasible. I am just wondering if Omnia will be even enjoyable at all without a yable. We went to XS and Marquee on our August trip-we didn't have tables but we had a great time. I have heard that Omnia is really overcrowded and am worried that it will suck without a table. I don't want to make a special trip to vegas only to leave the club early because it is overcrowded or I can't get a drink. I also have a low tolerance for being treated like crap by staff when I am spending money. Does Omnia even have an outdoor area to get out of the crowd like Marquee and XS do? Should I even attempt this?

2. Universal

Universal Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Return to Sky Suites
  3. JoJoR

JoJoR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The couple of times I've been to Omnia, it was a pretty solid time. If you enjoy the music (and especially the DJ) you'll have a good time. I didn't have any issues with staff or getting a drink that I recall, really wasn't as bad as it could have been. The place does get pretty packed and if you don't have a table and not on the dance floor, it's tough to find a place to stand around. There is an outdoor area as well with a separate DJ.

4. X-Man

X-Man Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's fine. Just have a good buzz and good attitude. Omnia is awesome.

Graduation Party!
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. chekraze

chekraze Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I dunno. A host let me take a look at the place couple of weeks ago on a Friday night and I went in around 12:30 just before Chinsmokers went on. It was very difficult to walk around main room and I can see why many people have panic attacks when walking to and form bathroom. Lot of pushing and you get the feeling Omnia not adhereing to fire code. I also thought that unless you have a table, are on dance floor or are at outdoor terrace (different music there) you may not enjoy it. I was almost happy to get out of there even though Chainsmokers were putting on a nice show.
    All that being said it's kind of neat to see that moving chandelier and special Fx they have in there. just go in with proper expectations. One more thing, unless you have table or on dance floor there is no good sightline to the DJ booth

6. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    fine ,u just have to know were to stand ands jump up and down and chill, i never get a table , no problem. especialy by 1 am most people are drunk by 2 am they leave there so drunk, there are plenty off bars if u know what ur doing to get a drink.there are hiddined bars and spaces in there .

7. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    theres a few bathrooms some that are empty ,u have to find the ones that arent full.u need to know were too look

8. AZ Night Owl

AZ Night Owl Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the replies, I think I will give it a shot if I can get the time off from work.

9. user3657

user3657 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No need for a table unless thats you thing. I think its a complete waste of money, Unless you can get a good deal and have so many bottles you can freely invite bottle rats(girls) over and are able to pick out some fun ones to chill with.

Its more fun on the dance floor anyway!