1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

How does VIP pass to Bellagio work?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Hermeslover, Jan 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hermeslover

Hermeslover Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have some rewards through Myvegas and would attend the Bellagio dinner buffet.

I have some questions.

1. I heard Mlife gives you some VIP passes for the rewards? How does it work? Are they paper passes?

2. With the VIP passes, how long is the approximate waiting time??

3. I have 2 rewards, for 2 people (2 comp. buffets). Is it needed to redeem 2 rewards on 2 cards (both need to be Mlife members) OR is it ok to have 2 rewards on one Mlife card?

2. UKFanatic

UKFanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't use MyVegas, but I assume it works just like any other line pass at Bellagio. Its a paper pass and it basically lets you use the Gold/Plat/Noir line at the café and buffet. I have never had to wait more than five or six minutes when using those lines

3. JoJoR

JoJoR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    1.) Like UK said, MyVegas VIP pass let's you use the Gold/Plat/Noir line.

2.) Also never waited more than a few minutes in this line.

3.) I'm fairly certain you won't be able to redeem 2 rewards on one card (one player)

4. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What specific reward(s) is this? We can answer this better with that info, because it sounds like you are saying you have two 2 person comp buffets to Bellagio.

5. kingpasty

kingpasty High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just used the 2 for 1 reward for the dinner buffet. We asked an employee walking by if they had an idea how long the line would take because we had a show to catch. He informed me since it was a MyVegas reward I could use the VIP line. No questions were asked when I presented my Mlife card. I'm whatever the lowest level is, I don't even know what it's called.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.