1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

How does Myvegas work?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Nick61, Oct 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nick61

Nick61 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't mean to intrude on this thread.

But can anyone here explain how My Vegas works? Or can anyone recommend a thread here, that explains My Vegas.

Consider it a tutorial, call it "My Vegas for Dummies."

I'm just curious, I hear people talk about here all the time. I even went and played it some. But I have no idea how many points you need to accumulate, to earn these rewards. Do you have to spend money, to buy points, or can you earn enough free points to succeed? The help would be most appreciated.

2. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just a few quick facts. You can buy chips but you do not have to. You can get legit rewards, while you have the game open look in the top left of the screen for Rewards. You can see the rewards and the Loyal Points (LP) required to purchase. LPs are the gold chips you earn through playing the games and leveling up.

I will look for some good links.

Christmas Trip. Sam's Town & MSS
  3. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

Join the MyVegas Friends FB group (the one with like 48k members), they have a handy quick start information guide and a bunch of useful links

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.