1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

How do you refresh?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by dakattak, Mar 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dakattak

dakattak Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am aware that the awards are reloaded at 7 a.m. pacific and that the best way to get what you want is by hitting"refresh" from that time forward until the awards are their, but how does one :"refresh"? When I hit F5 the whole page reloads and it takes a couple minutes before i can get back to rewards screen...I have to believe there is a better way. Does it refresh each time you go from one hotel rewards page to the next? I am probably not explaining well but any help would be appreciated. I just want to refresh the rewards screen without reloading the whole page.

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This was my experience.

3. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes - for us it is just tab back & forth between two or three hotels. Mom got Camelot at 9:03 or :04 (Central) this morning. Luxor did sell out slightly faster (or they had fewer), as there were 5 Camelot when she started. 2 after she completed and Tender was sold out by the time she tabbed there to look. So some will go faster than others.

4. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yea I page through, or just reload the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.