1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

How do you quote multiple posts in a single response?

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Superpocky, May 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Superpocky

Superpocky VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry all but I have a dumb question..........

I had just completed my live trip report a couple of weeks back. While it was very nice to have an audience along the way with warm regards and questions, I felt like an idiot quote/responding to each post separately.

But then I see many people quoting different posts in a single response........can someone help to teach me how this is done? Thank you!!

2. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hit the little plus sign on the right side for as many as you want to quote and then on the final post you'd like to quote hit the "reply with quote" button and they'll all be there for ya.

3. VegasChic-

VegasChic- VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Superpocky, not a dumb question at all!!!

When looking at a post, notice in the bottom right corner there is a plus sign and one of those cartoon like speech bubbles in an icon (next to reply with quote). Scroll through and hit that icon on each of the posts you want to include. When done, hit "reply to thread", and each quote will be in there. You can respond between each one, or, reply after all have been noted.

Hope that helps!

4. Superpocky

Superpocky VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OMG it was that easy!! I was wondering what that button was for but never had it figured out! I felt so bad for the people that had to read through all my posts..........thanks a ton to both of you!! While testing this I also figured you can do the same with Tapatalk by hitting "More" and then "Mult-Quote".

My next live TR will be better, haha, thanks again RockyBalboa and VegasChic!

5. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You're welcome!

Looking forward to your next report. Hurry up and book the trip lol

6. VegasChic-

VegasChic- VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No thanks needed, really, it was a selfish act on my part. Wanted to ensure your ultimate comfort in preparing a trip report to make sure you do another one!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.