1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

How do the Comp rooms work?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by carrie_dave_and_cody, May 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carrie_dave_and_cody

carrie_dave_and_cody Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are trying to plan a vacation. I am wondering how the free room work. We want to stay 3 or 4 nights, can we get them all comped, can I only book 1 night each (my husband and I both play)? If I can book multiple nights on my account is each night subtracted from the 3 rewards I can get? Any input will help.

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    With both of you playing, it is possible to have 3 if not all 4 nights taken care of by the rewards, dependant more on availability than anything else.

You may need to reserve one night under your account, the next on his, then yours, etc, because some of the properties don't allow back to back reservations using the rewards for the same person. When calling, have all of your rewards confirmations for both of you alland tell them what you want to do.

but, like I said, it depends more on availability. Take a look at the FAQ on the board for links to each property.

3. carrie_dave_and_cody

carrie_dave_and_cody Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is there a difference between the Comp room and the Comp room bonus dates, besides the Lp cost? We used rewards last year, but stayed the Flamingo.

4. SH0CK

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, that's pretty much the only difference is the cost of the rewards... that and some of the bonus night rewards allow you to redeem up to 3 of them instead of one.

5. onsan

onsan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The difference is that you're allowed to use up to 3 bonus nights per person, but the dates are a lot more limited.

6. soled905

soled905 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm sure this was answered elsewhere, but I haven't found anything specific. Are you able to book three straight days under this offer as long as the dates are available?

In my case I'm shooting for using the Aria Comp Room Bonus(99,000) and they do have the dates available that I'm looking for in July. So I can book those without having to break up the dates by paying more for a Comp Room(165,000), correct?

I just started myVegas 8 1/2 weeks ago and I'm confident I'll have 300,000 LPs by early July, but it'll be a close call whether I can get the 363,000 should I have to break up those dates with a regular Comp Room.

7. SH0CK

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It has been reported that Aria does allow consecutive nights with the bonus rewards.

And i wouldn't wait until July to start redeeming for those room nights if you are going in July. Availability changes all the time and you may be without a reward night to redeem for when it comes that time.

8. soled905

soled905 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the answer and the advice about booking early, Shock!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.