1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

How do I stop postings to my FB page?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by dbueler, Mar 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbueler

dbueler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Folks,
    The MyVegas app has started posting to my FB page, for example "DBueler collected winnings from 10 restos on MyVegas Slots". I've tried to find how I can either stop these OR make those private where only I can see them, but have failed miserably :)

I really hate that all my family can see when I'm collecting chips! Step by Step instructions would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks!
    diane

2. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To change the settings:
    - in the upper right corner of the facebook page you should see "HOME", "FIND FRIENDS", your name, a lock symbol and a little gear symbol
    - click on the gear symbol
    - move mouse down to SETTINGS and click on that
    - on the left hand side you will see things like "GENERAL", "SECURITY", "PRIVACY", "TIMELINE AND TAGGING", etc
    - Go down to "APPS" in this list and click on that

You will now see the list of apps you have set up on Facebook.

It will say something like "APPS YOU USE" and then below that a list that has the name of the app, its settings and then an edit button.

Find "myVEGAS Slots" in the list and then click on its settings (should say "FRIENDS" or "PUBLIC" but might say something different).

A new panel will open up and you will see in the list "VISIBILITY OF APP" where it will say what your settings are now (IE: "FRIENDS" or "PUBLIC")

Click on that and a dropdown will appear. In the dropdown find "ONLY ME" and click on that

Then to the right of that and a little bit up (where "EDIT" used to be) it will say "CLOSE" you can click that and thats it, you are done.

3. jbee

jbee Low-Roller

Auggie has a great post. Also, while in the app settings, look for 'this app can also' and x out of the 'this app can post for you, your winnings, high scores, best games', ect. Or something to that effect. I had forgot about this until I went through Auggies suggestions.

4. dbueler

dbueler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks so much! Hopefully others can use this guide as well, you guys ROCK!
    diane

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.