1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

How Do I Set Up An Avatar

Discussion in 'Admin. Announcements' started by Sonya, May 10, 2016.

1. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The board comes with custom default avatars. There are three. The VMB logo for those who have not selected a gender in their profile - Vegas Vic for the men - Vegas Vickie for the females. You can get this avatar by just selecting your gender on the Personal Details page.

To upload an avatar go to the top of the page to your name and hover the mouse over it so you get a drop down box appear with a list of functions, click on Avatar. This will bring up a box like this

[​IMG]

In the box you can upload your chosen picture to become your avatar from your computer and it is recommended that it is at least 200x200 pixels. Click on "Choose File" and select an image to use. Then click on "Okay" at the bottom.

You can also scroll down to choose from the stock avatar images we have set up for you. Click the button next to "Pick avatar from gallery" and then select the image you would like to use. Click Okay and you're all set.

That's it! Let me know if you have any questions or problems.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2016
  2. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have made this a little easier for you by setting up an Avatar Gallery. When you hover over your name and then select "Avatar" you will find a selection of stock images that you can use as your avatar instead of uploading your own. We just have the ones that I previously posted, but we hope to add a few others as we move through the "To Do" List.

3. Geogran

Geogran OTD Tea Sipper

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm loving all the cool and sometimes hilarious Avatars - let's see some more!

Mine is a pretty close rendition of me and hubs, although it looks more 'beachy' than 'Vegasy' - still searching for the perfect one - so don't go getting a crush on this one:kiss::kiss:

4. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I updated the first post to include the new Avatar Gallery option for our pre-loaded avatars.