1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

How do I remove the restriction to purchase rewards from my account?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by fungurl76, Feb 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fungurl76

fungurl76 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:Hello all.

I hope someone can shed some light on this. I have been playing MyVegas for the last several years and have gone on several trips to Vegas with the loyalty points. I have always followed the rules of the rewards, never bought more that kind of thing. Well back in July there was a system glitch and you could collect from the properties on the MyVegas desktop version over and over again. I did this (yes I realize it now that was a bad thing, didn't read the rules carefully enough that It is against the terms and conditions to exploit a software error for personal gain) and now I am blocked from purchasing any rewards. I would gladly give 1/2 of my loyalty points back (I am over 1.32Million so I am offering a lot) so I can use again but I haven't heard back. Anyone have their account restricted and have it lifted?:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::cry::cry:

2. sdbruin619

sdbruin619 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You cant. You are done. You cheated. Wow first post and everything. Bye

3. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, you pretty much are sunk. I am assuming that submitting the support case is how you discovered what you did 'wrong', so writing to support is not likely an option.

You could directly email [email protected] and present your case, ask if you could be penalized in any manner (such as you offered). They have reversed blocks in certain situations, but not often.

Who doesn't love a Vegas Wedding?
  4. NickPapageorgio

NickPapageorgio OG of the Sal Sagev Hotel

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It would be less or more malicious as a hundredth post?

Nick:beer:

5. sdbruin619

sdbruin619 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You know it was a bs post...cmon now?

6. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not necessarily - being a member of about 4 MV groups, I have seen this come up probably 100 times over the last couple of years. And often PlayStudios has responded to their questions directly indicating they (sample items) have - multiple accounts, are playing for multiple people, disputed chip purchases, advised someone publicly on FB as to how to avoid terms & conditions (such as how to get rewards restricted to non-Vegas residents), etc. So it does definitely happen.

Who doesn't love a Vegas Wedding?
  7. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Called code 0 - means unless you can get Monty to have pity on you, you are dead in the rewards part of game.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.