1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

How do I get CET corporate offers again?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by drugsdrugsdrugs123, May 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drugsdrugsdrugs123

drugsdrugsdrugs123 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So last year was my first year of what I consider real play in Vegas. Usually I play $50 BJ for 3 hours per day. Initially I got some teaser offers for free basic rooms which is all I really wanted. Then all of a sudden then, between October and February, I received corporate offers every 2 weeks that I didn't "deserve". Usually it was in the form of $500 free play or gift cards (Macy's or Forum Shops) with 3 weekend nights comped in the Octavius standard rooms. I never had a host. Obviously my play didn't warrant that, but since the offers were there, I went to Vegas every month and took my free money (probably took around $2500 total). I did my usual $50 BJ/3 hours/day gambling during these trips.
    Since March, I have received zero corporate offers and my online rate calendars are horrendous for Caesars and PH. I assumed I got blacklisted because my play didn't match the level of my comps. I have since moved my play to MGM and Cosmo since I now get free rooms there.
    However depending on who I am going to Vegas with, sometimes it would be convenient to be able to stay Caesars or PH. I was wondering after a certain time period, do I get un-blacklisted, or do I need to speak with someone to get some comps or corporate offers again? Obviously I don't expect $500 gift cards ever again, but free or discounted basic rooms on the weekends would be nice.
    Thanks in advance for any help!

2. domeboy

domeboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I doubt you are actually blacklisted......It is more likely that the computer realized you were overcomped, and put your offers where they belong. CP and PH are the two premier properties in terms of getting comped, and from my experience you need to have an ADT that earns you about 750 tier points (not counting bonus tier points) to start getting comps at PH and CP.

The computer is very forgiving, so just play at your level of comfort and see how the comps improve.....you will probably be pleasantly surprised.

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Move your ADT back up. Remember, CET measures your DAILY play and then averages it. If you stop in and play for a few minutes, it will factor into your average and offers will slow down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.