1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

How can I Groupon?

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by weluvvegas, Mar 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. weluvvegas

weluvvegas Vegas Slot Junkie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've never done the Groupon thing before but browse occasionally and have heard of some great offers through the board. I hesitate to buy one in advance because it never fails, our plans change on the spot and I could see wasting one. If I download the Groupon app, can I buy one and use it the same day?

Say I'm at Paris and I want to get the $30 for $15 at the burger place - can I buy it on my phone and then immediately go in and use it? What do they do - send you a code via email?

40th Birthday Bash!
  2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes. I prepurchased a Johnny Rockets Groupon for the last trip and downloadded the app. Your groupons show up on the phone and I showed the phone to the cashier. She put the code in and marked it as used. Pretty easy.

3. weluvvegas

weluvvegas Vegas Slot Junkie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sweet! Good to know, I was hoping that was the case. How in the world would we survive without our smartphones? haha

40th Birthday Bash!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.